Index Anout Service Business Contact 中文
2 years Working Permit and Residence Permit
Taiwan citizen apply the 5 years Working Permit
Change your Working Permit from employer A to employer B
China work permit (Alien Employment Permit) and residence permit service
Extend 1-5 Years Working permit and Residence Permit with same employer
HongKong citizen apply 1 year Residence Permit
Contact Us

WeChat ID:meisi521
Address: Shanghai huangpu district of chengdu, 500 north road, near nanjing west road

Service Location:ZHIYONG Business Consulting Co., Ltd. > Service
China work permit (Alien Employment Permit) and residence permit service [Back]

First time Apply for 1 Year Work Permit and Residence Permit with your employer:

1. Passport with valid visa
2. Resume or C.V. (in English or Chinese is ok) 
3. Registration Form Of Temporary Residence 
4. Copy of Bachelor degree or higher
5. Reference letters from any foreign company to prove you have 2 years full-time working experience (after graduated)
in your current field and position.
6. Employment Contract (oversea assignment contract also works) 
7. Copy of the company Business License
8. Copy of the company Enterprise Code License 
9. Copy of the company Approval Certificate (only for foreign investment company)
10. Health Certificate
11. 5 Passport Photographs (size 4.5cm*3.5cm)

If your position reaches GM or Vice GM of the company, you have to provide following extra document:
1. Company’s Articles of Association (Obtain from Administration of Industry and Commerce)
For some Industry (for example, Culture Exchange industry), your company might need to provide following extra
document, Check with VisaInChina team before to confirm:
1. Company status paper copy (your company can get it from Shanghai Administration for Industry and Commerce)
2. Company recently tax receipt copy ( your company accountant has it)
3. Company letter head – blank

Normal Service takes: 30 Working Days

Notice: 1st July 2015, For employee of the company, if you hold a L, F, or X visa now and want to apply for the working
permit (Alien Employment Permit) and residence permit, you DON’T NEEDto leave the country anymore.


<友情连结> 手機版 金百利国际娱乐在线 奔驰宝马娱乐城 奔驰宝马国际娱乐